Any company can say they offer rear differentials. The difference is that we truly understand what it takes to provide a quality remanufactured rear differential assembly. For nearly 30 years rear differentials have been an integral part of our business. We don't cut corners, and we don't market gimmicks. Our product offering is second to none. From passenger vehicles to OHV, race cars, and even pulling trucks. We do them all.
- All axle tubes are inspected to ensure they are straightened to OEM specifications.
- All housings are tested for surface wear and cracks.
- 100% inspection of all internal parts, including Ring & Pinion’s, Internal Gears, Clutch’s & Carrier’s
- 100% replacement of bearings, seals, crush sleeves, pinion nuts and shims.
- All housings are cleaned utilizing our state of the art hydro blasting and rinsing process. This process is what brings all cases back to the OEM finish. Once you've seen it, you'll understand what we mean.
- Gear patterns checked during reman process to ensure optimum tooth contact for increased life of gear set.
- Correct rolling torque established using inch pound measurement’s for precision setup and longevity.
- Correct backlash clearance is set to assure proper gear lubrication and noise reduction.